Because we are people and we should design for people!

They are not users

Posted: July 23rd, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Not a user | 6 Comments »

Some of the folks who bought the “I am not a user” t-shirts sent me their pictures, so now here’s the first “Not A User Generated Gallery” and a great video.

To celebrate this occasion, two of the first Not-a-User friends (the super cool Clio Zippel and the brilliant Giorgio Cucca) suggested us two new t-shirt designs to help us avoid the word ‘user’ in our wardrobe as well.

The new t-shirtsIn our shop you can now find  the new models “Not in my USER name” by Giorgio and “Don’t call me USER” by Clio, as well as the original  “I am not a USER” t-shirts.

If you have a new idea to spread the “I am not a USER” concept by way of a t-shirt, please get in touch with us using this contact formthis contact form and we will be happy to send you a complimentary one with your design!

6 Comments on “They are not users”

1. 1 Antonio said at 7:42 pm on July 24th, 2010:

I like the new t-shirts, especially “Not in my user name”!

2. 2 Chris said at 5:57 pm on July 26th, 2010:

I love the new ones, but my favorite is still the original I’m not… that I have!

3. 3 Andrew said at 7:00 am on August 25th, 2010:

Great work, but your t-shirts are too expensive!

4. 4 Cash Advance Online said at 12:37 am on July 27th, 2013:

objective click the next internet page

5. 5 name on bowling shirt said at 7:21 pm on January 19th, 2015:

Howdy I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I
    am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round interesting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent b.

6. 6 www.babygirlinvitations.com said at 8:44 am on July 7th, 2016:

A lasagna, baked ziti, or stuffed shells would go really nicely with meatballs and breaded Easy to whip together even the night